If you are setting up your voicemail from your GO Mobile SIM, please use the alternative guide - Setting up voicemail - using your GO SIM
This article provides a step by step guide on how to set up voicemail on the Go Mobile system using another phone (i.e not the one with your GO SIM in)
From any other phone -
1. Ring your phone number
2. Wait for it to go to voicemail
3. Press *
4. Enter your phone number with 44 rather than 0 at the start of the number.
5. Enter your password/PIN (provided by support)
6. This will then bring you into your mailbox
7. Press 0 for mailbox options
8. Press 1 to record your unavailable message
9. Once you have recorded your unavailable message you can either;
Press 1 - To accept and save the message (you must do this in order for the message to become active).
Press 2 - To listen to the message you just recorded
Press 3 - To re-record your message
Once you have saved your voicemail message you can now hang up the call.
We advise you to call your number and check the voicemail is correct.