This article provides a step by step guide on how to set up voicemail on the Go Mobile system by using the Handset which has your GO SIM in it.
If you would like to set up voicemail using another phone (i.e not one with the GO SIM in it) please follow the alternative guide - Setting up voicemail - using another phone
TIP: If dialling from your Go mobile SIM you can dial 500 and skip to step 6 below.
1. Dial 500 from your GO Mobile SIM
2. This will then bring you into your mailbox
3. Press 0 for mailbox options
4. Press 1 to record your unavailable message
5. Once you have recorded your unavailable message you can either;
Press 1 - To accept and save the message (you must do this in order for the message to become active).
Press 2 - To listen to the message you just recorded
Press 3 - To re-record your message
Once you have saved your voicemail message you can now hang up the call.
We advise you to call your number and check the voicemail is correct.