This article provides a step by step guide on how to set up voicemail on the Go Mobile system.
TIP: If dialling from your Go mobile SIM you can dial 500 and skip to step 6 below.
1. Ring your phone number
2. Wait for it to go to voicemail
3. Press *
4. Enter your phone number with 44 rather than 0 at the start of the number.
5. Enter your password/PIN (provided by support)
6. This will then bring you into your mailbox
7. Press 0 for mailbox options
8. Press 1 to record your unavailable message
9. Once you have recorded your unavailable message you can either;
Press 1 - To accept and save the message (you must do this in order for the message to become active).
Press 2 - To listen to the message you just recorded
Press 3 - To re-record your message
Once you have saved your voicemail message you can now hang up the call.
We advise you to call your number and check the voicemail is correct.