This article provides a step by step guide on how to set up voicemail on the numbers associated with your SIM by using the Handset which has your GO SIM in it.
Please note that this will ONLY change the voicemail for the SIM your using, if you have a hunt group (1 main number which rings multiple SIMs) and would like to change the voicemail on that line, please record your message and then send this to our support team to ask them to upload this file (email@example.com). The file will need to be in either WAV or MP3 format and needs to be less than 3MB.
If you have a file for the voicemail which has been professionally recorded which you would like to add, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can upload this for you. The file will need to be in either WAV or MP3 format and needs to be less than 3MB.
If you would like us to arrange for a professional voicemail recording to be done for you please request this via email (email@example.com).
1. Dial *98 on the handset with your SIM in it
2. This will then announce your voicemail options.
3. Select option 3 (personal options)
4. Select option 3 (greetings)
5. Select option 2 (personal greeting)
6. Select option 2 (record personal greeting)
7. Then record your message and once done please press # to save
Once you have done this, we would recommend that you make a call to your number and check the voicemail is correct.
If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org