This guide is a useful checklist for arranging a remote support session with a Deskphone engineer or support agent.
- Check you have TeamViewer Installed - https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/
- Run TeamViewer
- Note down the TeamViewer User ID and Password
- Note down your phones IP address - for a Yealink press the OK or Tick button in the centre of the directional keypad. It should be in a similar format to 192.168.xx.xx.
- Send these details to your support agent or engineer
- Arrange a time for the remote support session.
We have a detailed guide here if you need additional help with any of the steps above.