If you are having any issues with your SIM, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure that the handset you have inserted the GO SIM into is not be locked to any other network or provider.
- The SIM has been inserted correctly.
- Perform a restart of the handset and check to see whether the issue is still occurring. If your phone has a battery which can be removed, please remove and reinsert while performing the restart.
If you have completed steps 1 and 2 and are still having problems with your SIM, please contact our support team by emailing email@example.com with the following information:
- ISSUE - Details of the issue you are experiencing, please give as much detail as possible as this will help our technicians to identify and resolve the issue as quickly as possible (simply saying 'it's not working' will not help to narrow down the problem). Please include details of any error messages you are getting (if any).
- CALL EXAMPLE (INBOUND/OUTBOUND/BOTH) - A call example to include - time & date of call, number dialled/call was made from. If both inbound and outbound calls are effected, please provide a test call example for both. Please note that even if you are not able to actually make/receive calls we still need these test calls to be made as our technicians will be able to identify them in the call logs to see where they are failing.
- If you have multiple SIMs with us, please also include details of which SIM(s) are effected by confirming their direct dial numbers.
If you can also confirm in the email that you have already followed step 1 & 2 above that would assist to speed up the investigation.